Frequently Asked Questions
If you don't see your question on the list feel free to contact us by email or live chat.
Are Sex Dolls Legal ?
YES, sex dolls are legal with the exception of CHILD-LIKE sex dolls which have been banned from Canada, UK, USA and Australia. All our sex dolls ranging from the mini dolls, torsos and life-size sex dolls are legal. So, always avoid buying pre-pubescent small dolls as they are illegal in these Countries.
What’s the difference between WM and Generic?
We a ceritified distributor for brand name dolls like WM, 6YE, SY, YL and DS, these are the highest quality sex dolls in the market and their lifespan can be longer than generic products with the proper care.
Brands put more pride in their products so you will see better quality and more detail when you compare a brand name doll to a generic doll.
Our generic dolls don't come with a tag but they are perfect for starters, they are more affordable and they can also last a long time (up to 2 years) with the proper care.
All of our factories use the latest eco-friendly material (TPE), they work with an advanced production process, making the doll's skin smooth and delicate providing an ultra realistic look and skin-like feeling to the touch.
All materials complied with the National Health & Safety Standards, they are harmless to human and eviroment-friendly.
How long will a sex doll last?
A sex doll will last anywhere from 2 years to 10 years depending on usage and care. A sex doll that gets frequently used and moved will be more likely to suffer wear and tear. There are many things doll owners can do to preserve and maintain their sex doll. If damage does occur it is also quite easy to perform repairs on your sex doll.
We offer free complementary cleaning kit to keep your doll in sanitary conditions. We are also working on our “how to” blog articles to provide tips for doll users, so stay tunned!
How long will it take to receive my sex doll?
Once your order is placed we require 2-3 weeks for production and shipping. You should expect to receive your doll within 3 weeks of placing your order. Sometimes, due to a high demand or if a doll does not pass our quality tests, we will need more than 3 weeks, we will let you know if this happens.
What can I do if I don't want to receive my order at home?
If you don’t want to receive your order at home, we can deliver to the nearest FedEx or UPS pickup point from your address. Simply leave a note at checkout and we will be aware of it.
Alternatively, the courier will give you a call when the shipment lands in your country, let them know you prefer to pick it up yourself, then they will deliver to the nearest pickup point.
What is the difference between a removable vagina and a built-in/fixed vagina?
The vagina is built-in to the doll just like a real woman. The removable vagina is a sleeve that you can insert and remove from the doll, the tube is held in place by the doll’s labia. If you want your doll to come with a removable vagina you can find it here.
Which type of vagina is better?
Most of our customers prefer the built-in vagina as it provides a more realistic experience, however the removable vagina is easier to clean and replace. If you are looking for realism you’ll want to get the built-in vagina, if you want something that's easy to pop-out and clean after use you should consider the removable vagina.
What is the difference between silicone and TPE?
Silicone and TPE are both high quality sex materials. Silicone is more durable and TPE as the most realistic. Here are the main features of each material.
- Harder than TPE but more durable.
- More expensive.
- Easier to clean.
- Safe for human contact.
- Softer to the touch.
- More realistic (Jiggling)
- Elasticity that allows the doll to be more flexible at their joints.
- Heat retention.
- More affordable.
- Safe for human contact
- More maintanence is required than silicone.
What’s the best way to store a sex doll?
The best way to store your sex doll is vertically, preferably hanging from something, perhaps in your closet. By hanging your sex doll in a cool, dark place she will be safe from damage. There are other storage solutions as well if hanging isn’t an option for you. Placing your doll in a sitting position, or lying on her back are both safe as well.
The main things you want to avoid when storing your sex doll are:
- Contact with dark color fabrics - these may stain the dolls skin if in contact for a long period of time.
- Tight clothing - things like elastic bands may leave permanent marks or indentations on your doll if they are left on during storage.
- Sunlight - The sun may fade her skin and facial features unevenly.
- Extreme temperatures - Hot and cold temperatures may warp your dolls feature over time - these must be extreme temperatures, no need to worry about normal fluctuations, but below freezing and extreme heat should be avoided.
- Pressure points - if anything is pressing into the doll’s skin over a long period of time you may find some permanent indentations. It’s important that the doll is suspended, or resting on a soft surface.
- The doll’s skin although durable and resistant to rips, tears, and stain is not indestructible. You should be careful to keep your doll away from dark fabrics and tight clothing. If you like dark clothing you should be sure to wash it before putting it on your doll, and be sure to not store her with the clothing on. The best clothing for dolls is light colored, loose fitting fabrics.